The following will be advertised in The Mercury, The Examiner and The Advocate on Saturday 11 February 2017.
The Minister for Education and Training is seeking expressions of interest from individuals who wish to be considered for appointment as a member of the Tasmanian Home Education Advisory Council.
Persons wishing to submit an expression of interest should include details of relevant personal experience or skills in home education or education generally. Applicants are encouraged to provide a short statement addressing each of the following:
- Background in home education, work experience and/or interests;
- Experience in home education;
- Statement of beliefs regarding home education;
- Views on the future of home education in Tasmania;
- Statement of what you can offer as a THEAC member; and
- Names and contact details of at least two referees.
Information about the Tasmanian Home Education Advisory Council and the home education process in Tasmania is available at www.theac.org.au. Enquiries may be directed to the THEAC Chair via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Expressions of interest close on Wednesday 22 February 2017.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Minister for Education and Training
C/- GPO Box 169
HOBART TAS 7001